To Associate a Shared Cell with Another Element
The Cell Library dialog opens.
- Turn on Show Shared and Parametric Cell Definitions.
- In the list box, select the desired cell.
- Click the Set Active Cell icon.
Select the Place Active Cell tool.
The prompt in the status bar is "Place Active Cell."
- In the tool settings Placement Options (extended) section, turn on Association Lock.
- Snap a tentative point to the element to which the cell is to be associated.
- Enter a data point to accept placement and association of the Active Cell.