To Edit a Cell Selector File
- In the Cell Selector dialog ( split button), select .
- Select the cell selector file that you want to edit and click Open.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the button where you want to place the cell and select .
To edit a button's properties, select the button and select
The Configure Cell Selector Button dialog opens.
- Change any of the button settings as necessary.
- Click the Close button.
- To remove one cell, select it and select .
- To remove all cells, select .
- From the File menu, select Save.