To Paste Elements, Text, or Linked Text from the Clipboard Using Paste Special
- From any application, copy the item to the Clipboard.
- Go back to MicroStation PowerDraft.
To specify a certain format in which to paste the information,
Paste Special ( split button).
The Paste Special dialog opens.
In the Data Type list box, select the format in which you want to
paste the data and then click Paste.
The Paste OLE dialog opens.
- Select the format in which you want the object to be pasted in the Paste As list box.
- Select how you want to paste the object in the Method menu.
- Turn on Display as icon if you want the pasted object to appear as an icon in the DGN file.
- If By Size is selected in the Method menu, key in the scale of the object to be pasted in the Scale text box.
- Do one of the following: