To Add a Tool or Toolbox to a Context Folder or Context Menu
- In the Customize dialog on the Tools tab, expand the Context Menus tab.
- Expand the open DGN library.
- Expand context menus as needed to get to the location where you want to add the tool or toolbox.
- In the left pane select the tool or toolbox that you want to add.
- Do one of the following:
- (Optional) If you copied the tool or toolbox, right-click the context folder or context menu to which you want to add it and select Paste.