To Create Standards Check Settings
Open a DGN library file (*.dgnlib).
This DGNLib will store the named set of standards checks (standards check settings). It can be the same DGNLib that you use to store your other WorkSpace/WorkSet-wide information, or it can be a different DGNLib.
- In the Standards Checker Settings dialog ( ), click Create new Standard Checker Settings.
- In the Create Standards Checker Settings dialog, enter a name and, optionally, a description. Click OK.
- Place a check mark next to the standards checks you want to use.
- For a selected check, click the Settings button.
In the Settings dialog, choose the DGNLib that contains the standards.
If you choose the default Configured DGNLibs option, it uses the *.dgnlib files specified by the configuration variable MS_DGNLIBLIST.
If you choose the Selected DGNLibs option, you can use the icons to add or remove DGNLibs from the list.
If you choose the open DGN file, you can create a standards file that includes both the actual standards and the settings for checking those standards.
- Turn on the properties you want to check, and click OK.
- Repeat steps 5–7 for each remaining check.
When you are finished with the settings, click OK.
The standard check settings are stored in the active DGNLib.