To Create a New Menu-Item
Do one of the following:
- In the list below Customize the Ribbon, navigate to the desired workflow, tab, group and the split button or drop-down button in which you want to add the new menu-item.
Click New Menu Item.
In the Properties section, set the following:
- To change the label of the menu-item, enter the new label in the Label field.
- In the Key-in field, enter the key-in that should be executed when the menu-item is selected.
- To change the icon, in the Icon field, click the Browse button on the right-side. The Define Icon for Tool dialog opens, from where you can select the icon for the new button or menu-item.
- To set the visibility, select the visibility expression from the Visibility drop-down list.
- Set other fields, as desired.
- Click Apply.