To Create a Custom Button
Do one of the following:
- In the list below Customize the Ribbon, navigate to the desired workflow, tab, and the group in which you want to add the new button.
Click New Button.
In the Properties section, set the following:
- To change the label of the button, enter the new label in the Label field.
- In the Key-in field, enter the key-in that should be executed when the button is selected.
- To change the icon, in the Icon field, click the Browse button on the right-side. The Define Icon for Tool dialog opens, from where you can select the icon for the new button or menu-item.
- To set the visibility, select the visibility expression from the Visibility drop-down list.
- To set the enable/disable criteria, select the named expression from the Enable drop-down list.
- Set other fields, as desired.
- Click Apply.