To Individually Replace Cells Containing User Data
Select the Replace Cells tool ().
- In the tool settings window, set Method to Replace.
- In the tool settings window, set Mode to Single.
- (Optional) Click the Cell Placement Options icon in the tool settings window to expand the tool settings.
- In the expanded tool settings, turn on Replace User Attributes.
- Select the cell to replace.
- Select the replacement cell.
Enter a data point.
The old cell, including its user data, is replaced with the new cell and its user data.