The following interoperability enhancements are made in this Update.
Display of Pattern and Filled Elements in DWG
- Fill on and Patterns off:
- Select a valid view for Source of Level Display in the Save As DWG/DXF Options dialog.
- Patterns in active file will not be saved in the DWG file, retaining the display of patterns turned off.
- Patterns in reference files will be saved regardless of the View Attributes of master file, but FILLMODE will be set based on reference file's Fill/Patterns state in the output DWG reference file.
- Fill off and Patterns on:
Display of Patterns that Use Non-solid Line Style
When a pattern uses a line style that is not solid, saving as DWG will drop it to an anonymous block with a name prefix "*X".
Save As DWG/DXF Options Dialog
IFC 4 Support
MicroStation PowerDraft now supports B-spline surfaces in the IFC 4 files.
[Technology Preview] RFA File Support
You can now import RFA files in MicroStation PowerDraft.