To Delete Design History
The Configuration Variables dialog opens.
- Select the MS_DESIGN_HISTORY configuration variable.
The Edit Configuration Variable dialog opens.
- In the New Value field, type delete=1.
- Click OK, then click OK again to close the Configuration Variables dialog.
- Verify that you want to save changes to the user configuration file.
- Exit and restart MicroStation PowerDraft.
- Do one of the following:
Click OK to verify that you want to delete the design history.
The design history for the file is deleted.