Using Web Help
The Web help is provided to access the extensive MicroStation documentation. The Web help opens in your default web browser.
The Help window consists of two panes — the navigation pane on the left and the topic pane on the right.
The navigation pane has the following tabs:
- Contents — used for browsing topics.
- Index — index of help content.
- Glossary — glossary of the help content.
- Search — displays the search results.
- Tool Index — index of the tools.
- Key-in Index — index of key-ins.
Context-sensitive help is also available. Hypertext links, which appear in color and are underlined when you hover the pointer over them, let you move easily between related topics.