To Select or Flag Overlapping Elements
- In the Design File Cleanup dialog’s General tab, set Process View to search the desired view.
- Select the Overlaps tab.
- Do one of the following:
- (Optional, if Action is set to Flag) To change the flag attributes, adjust the settings in the Overlap Flag Symbology section.
- In the Element Types list box, select the elements to be included in the search.
- (Optional) Narrow your search by turning on any of the attributes in the Match section.
- (Optional) In the Overlap Tolerance field, adjust the default value of 0.0100.
Turn on Ignore Duplicates.
Duplicate elements are also considered to be overlapping. Depending on what you are searching for, turning this on may reduce the number of overlapping elements found, providing truer results.
- Click Apply.