To Use a Stereo Device to Make Adjustments to a Stereo Image in Effects Manager
- Make the stereo device the primary screen in a two screen setup.
- Run MicroStation and the Effects Manager from the second screen and not from the stereo device.
- Startup the Stereo Effects Manager by keying in dialog stereoeffectsmgr.
- Move the stereo dialog to the primary screen (the stereo device).
- (Optional) Use Sizer, a Windows application, for sizing any Windows application window.
- Create a profile that will size a window to full screen for the stereo device.
- Apply this to the Stereo Effects Manager so it fills the screen on the primary monitor.
- Put on your 3D glasses and make the adjustments to the image using the Effects Manager that is running on the secondary screen.