Profile Feature Solids
Many solids and features can be created from profiles, which can be standard elements or Dimension Driven Design (DDD) cells/profiles. Tools for creating these solids are located in the Profile Feature Solids toolbox . Solids created with these tools can be edited with the Modify Parametric Solid or Feature. As well, you can use the Modify Profile tool to adjust the profile(s) used to create the solid.
Tools in the Profile Feature Solids toolbox let you:
- Extrude a profile — Extrude Feature tool.
- Revolve a profile — Revolve Feature tool.
- Extrude a profile along a trace curve — Tube Feature tool.
- Construct a surface/solid skin over any number of sections — Skin Solid Feature tool.
- Construct a helical solid from any profile — Helix Feature tool.
- Add thickness to an existing surface — Thicken Feature tool.