To Roll the Camera in 5° Steps
- Select the Define Camera tool.
- In the tool settings window, turn off Continuous View Updates.
- If necessary, click the More button to reveal the settings options.
- Expand the Controlled Movement section to display the input fields for Increments in Distance and Angle.
- In the Angle field, type 5.
In the camera view enter a data point in the top or bottom of the view.
The camera is rolled 5° either clockwise, or counterclockwise, depending on the direction of the data point (up or down from the center of the view).
- Further data points rotate the camera in 5° increments about the z-axis of the camera view.