To Measure Elements in a Reference Considering the Reference Scale
- In the Auxiliary Coordinates dialog ( dialog launcher), select the Scale of the Active ACS.
- In the Scales drop-down, select the scale to match the Reference's scale.
- Click the Locks icon in the status bar and turn on ACS Plane.
Select the Measure Distance tool (
- In the tool settings window, set Method to Between Points.
- Enter a data point.
- Enter a second data point. The True Distance field displays the distance considering the reference scale.