To Copy and Fold a Reference About a Horizontal or Vertical Line
- In the References dialog's list box, select the reference you want to copy and fold.
Click the Copy/Fold Reference icon.
The Copy/Fold Reference settings window opens.
- In the Method menu, select About Horizontal Line or About Vertical Line, as required.
- In the Projection menu, select First Angle or Third Angle, as required.
- Turn on Use References Dialog List.
- Move the copy to the desired location and enter a data point to accept.