To Change the Lens View Angle in 10° Steps
- Select the Define Camera tool.
In the tool settings window's icon bar, click the Lens View Angle icon.
- Turn off Continuous View Updates.
- If necessary, click the More button to reveal the settings options.
- Expand the Controlled Movement section to display fields for Increments in Distance and Angle.
- In the Angle field, type 10.
In the camera view enter a data point in the top or bottom of the view.
The lens view angle is increased by 10° if the data point is in the top half of the view and vice-versa.
- Further data points change the focal length in 10° increments.