To Create a Text Favorite
- In the Text Editor window, select Manage Text Favorites from the Insert Favorite drop-down.
Create a new category.
A new category folder is created.
Create Text Favorite.
The Favorite Name dialog opens.
- In the Favorite Name field enter the name of the text favorite and click OK.
- In the Field Type drop-down list select the desired field.
Field Sub Type drop-down list select the
desired field subtype.
Properties are listed in the list box below this field.
- From the Properties list box, select the desired property.
- (Optional) In the property formatter that lists next to the Properties list box, change the display properties.
The property is displayed as a field in the editing box.
- (Optional) Add desired text to prefix or suffix the field in the editing box.
- (Optional) From the Text Styles drop-down list, select the desired text style to be applied to the favorite.
The text favorite is listed in the Text Editor Window's favorites list.