To Define a Tag
- In the Tag Sets dialog's Sets list box, select the set to which you want to add the tag.
Click the Add button in the Tags section of the dialog.
The Define Tag dialog opens.
- In the Tag Name field, key in the tag name.
- (Optional) To customize the prompt for the tag value that appears in the Attach Tags box when the tag is being attached, key in the desired prompt text in the Prompt field. The default prompt text is "Value?".
- From the Type option menu, choose the tag data type (Character, Integer, or Real).
- (Optional) To define a default value for the tag, key in the value in the Default Tag Value field.
- (Optional) To cause the use of the default value upon attachment of the tag, turn on Default.
- (Optional) To cause the Attach Tags dialog to be opened for confirming the default tag value upon attachment of the tag, turn on Confirm.
- (Optional) To prevent the tag value from being displayed with each element to which the tag is attached, turn off Display Tag.
The tag is listed in the Tags list box in the Tag Sets dialog.