Solid Utilities Toolbox
Tools in the Solid Utilities toolbox are used to:
- Convert a surface to a solid.
- Relocate elements so their faces are aligned.
- Change the display of solids.
- Extract a face or edge from a solid or surface.
- Intersect a solid or surface with a linear element.
- Remove unwanted details from solids based on size.
All tools in a toolbox are not always visible by default. To see all tools, right-click in the toolbox and select Show All from the menu.
|To||Select in the Solid Utilities toolbox|
|Switch between surface types, or add caps to extrusions and surfaces of revolution.||Convert to Solid|
|Move an element and align a selected face of it to the selected face of a second element.||Align Solids by Faces|
|Change the display of SmartSolids/SmartSurfaces.||Change SmartSolid Display|
|Extract a face or an edge, from a solid or a surface.||Extract Faces/Edges|
|Remove unwanted features by size||Add Entity Size Filter|