|| Sets the angle readout format:
- DD.DDDD — Decimal degrees (for example, 65.4290°).
- DD MM — Degrees and minutes.
- DD MM SS — Degrees, minutes, and seconds.
|| Sets decimal accuracy up to eight decimal places for angles.
|| Sets the manner in which angles are measured:
- Azimuth — Clockwise from the design plane positive y-axis; used in disciplines such as astronomy, surveying, and navigation.
Azimuth Angle Mode
- Bearing — Angles are measured as follows:
|| From Axis
|| Eastward (clockwise)
|| Westward (counterclockwise)
|| Eastward (counterclockwise)
|| Westward (clockwise)
Reads out: <distance> <axis> <angle> <direction>, where:
| Read Out
|| The length of the terminal side
|| Axis (N or S) from which angle is measured
|| The angle
|| Direction (E or W) in which angle is measured
A sample bearing readout is "3.5, N 45°E." The terminal side lies in the quadrant identified by the bearings (the northeast quadrant in this example).
Bearing Angle Mode
The Active Angle is defined conventionally regardless of the Angle Mode setting.
|| Sets the base direction for angle readout to North, South, East or West. To specify a different direction, choose Custom and enter a value.
|| If on, sets the sweep orientation used for direction readout in the clockwise direction.
|| The proposed angle displays in the preview area. The thick line shows the base direction.