To Script a Light Source
- Select the Animate Source Lighting Settings tool ( ).
Select the light source.
The "name" of the light source appears in the Light Name field of the tool settings.
- In the Start Time field, type the time or frame number.
- From the Interpolation option menu, choose the interpolation method for the transition to the new setting value.
- From the Velocity option menu, choose the velocity type for the transition to the new setting value.
- From the Setting menu, choose the setting to animate.
Use the control(s) below the Setting option menu to specify the setting value.
These controls are similar to those in the Source Lighting dialog.
Accept the settings with a data point.
The new script entry is entered in the Animation Producer dialog list.