The following interoperability enhancements are made in this Update.
Display of Pattern and Filled Elements in DWG
- Fill on and Patterns off:
- Select a valid view for Source of Level Display in the Save As DWG/DXF Options dialog.
- Patterns in active file will not be saved in the DWG file, retaining the display of patterns turned off.
- Patterns in reference files will be saved regardless of the View Attributes of master file, but FILLMODE will be set based on reference file's Fill/Patterns state in the output DWG reference file.
- Fill off and Patterns on:
Display of Patterns that Use Non-solid Line Style
When a pattern uses a line style that is not solid, saving as DWG will drop it to an anonymous block with a name prefix "*X".
Save As DWG/DXF Options Dialog
IFC 4 Support
MicroStation now supports B-spline surfaces in the IFC 4 files.
[Technology Preview] RFA File Support
You can now import RFA files in MicroStation.
Exporting to Vue (.vob)
MicroStation now supports exporting your DGN files to .vob format files. VOB files can be opened in Vue, an application that allows you to create and control rich ecosystems.