To Extrude a Volume
Select the Extrude Mesh Volume tool (
Select Extrude Volume.
- Set the desired Direction.
- Do one of the following:
- (Optional) Select Full Dynamics.
- Click, use a selection block, or use a selection line to select the closed shape(s) or mesh element(s).
- (Optional) If Thickness is not defined, define the direction and distance of the extrusion with AccuDraw. The cursor will automatically select the lowest point in the Z direction for the start of the extrusion.
Click to extrude a volume.
If Thickness is set, the extrusion previews.
- (Optional) If Thickness is set, click again to extrude a volume.