To Migrate a Custom Toolbox and Assign a Keyboard Shortcut to It
Let's assume that you have a custom toolbox created in the previous version of MicroStation. You want to migrate it as a group in the ribbon. Then you would assign a keyboard shortcut to the group so that it easily displays at your pointer when you press the keyboard shortcut.
- Open the DGN Library in which your customizations are stored.
Do one of the following:
- In the Customize Ribbon dialog's Ribbon section, select Toolboxes (Custom) from the Choose components from drop-down list.
- In the list below Customize the Ribbon, navigate to the desired workflow, tab, and the group below which you want to add the custom toolbox as a group.
- Do one of the following:
The custom toolbox is converted as a new group in the ribbon.
- Open the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog ( .)
- In the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog, select the parent key within which you want to add the child key for the new group.
Click Add Child.
- In the Key column, enter the child shortcut key and press <Enter>.
- In the Label column, enter the label that should be displayed for the group and press <Enter>.
In the Key-in column of the list box, enter the key-in of the resulting group that you want to display in the following syntax and press <Enter>:
ribbon grouppopup Workflow\Tab\Group
- Click Save.