|| If on, complex elements (cell, complex chain, complex shape, text node, surface, or solid) are dropped into their components.
|| If on, dimension element(s) are dropped into lines, line strings, ellipses, arcs, and text.
- To Geometry — Drops down lines, line strings, ellipses, arcs, and text.
- To Segment — Drops down individual dimension segments.
|| If on, line strings and shapes are converted to series of individual line elements.
|| If on, multi-line elements are converted to sets of line strings, lines, and/or arcs.
|| If on, the associated option menu lets you drop shared cells:
- To Geometry — They are dropped into their components.
- To Normal Cell — They are converted to unshared cells.
|| (3D only) If on, the associated option menu lets you drop SmartSurfaces or SmartSolids:
- To Surfaces — They are dropped to simple surfaces.
- To Wireframe — They are dropped to wireframe elements.
|| If on, text characters in text elements are converted to the individual elements that are used to draw the characters — lines, line strings, arcs, ellipses, and shapes.
|| If on, used to drop light weight geometry.
||Sets how the fence contents are determined.