|| Defines the start time, or frame number, for the new setting to begin.
|Set Start Date/Time icon
|| (Time display set to a date or time format only) Opens a date and time dialog that lets you set the start date/time.
|| (Color and Transparency settings only) Sets the method used to interpolate the change to the setting.
- Linear — Transition from one setting to the other is calculated linearly.
- Spline — Calculation of the transition from one setting to the other is based on a b-spline curve.
|| (Color and Transparency settings only) Sets the velocity of the transition from one set of values to the next.
- Constant — Transition is at a constant rate.
- Accelerate — Transition starts at rest, moving with constant acceleration.
- Decelerate — Transition constantly decelerates to finish at rest.
- Accelerate-Decelerate — Transition starts at rest, accelerates to half-way, then decelerates to finish at rest.
- Infinite — Transition is instantaneous, from the last viewing position to the camera view.
- Custom — Used when you edit a velocity curve through the Animation Producer dialog's Velocity Graph.
|| Sets the attribute that is to be animated for the selected element(s). Elements may be selected prior to, or after, choosing the Animate Element Attributes tool.
- Visibility — Lets you set, via an option menu, whether an element is On (visible) or Off (invisible).
- Color — Lets you set, via a color button and Modify Color dialog, the color for an element.
- Transparency — Lets you set, via the Transparency text data field, the transparency of an element. Valid values range from 0 to 100.