|| When the Fence Type is:
- Block, Shape, or Circle — Sets the geometric characteristics of a fence for graphical placement.
- Element — Lets you create a fence by selecting an element. Elements that can be used for a fence include closed planar elements (shapes, circles, ellipses, complex shapes, grouped holes), any solid (other than spheres or feature solids) or closed extrusion, or cylinders. If a planar element is used in a 3D file, then the volume is applied by sweeping the planar region through the entire model.
- From View — Sets a fence to include the contents of the selected view.
- From File — Sets a fence to include the contents of a DGN file. An option menu lets you choose from:
- Active — elements in the active model from a selected view.
- All — elements in the active model and its references, from a selected view.
- Choose — elements from a selected reference (or the active model), which you identify by selecting an element from the required model/reference.
- From Flood — Sets a fence to include the (minimum) area enclosed by a set of elements.
|| Sets the Fence (Selection) Mode that, in conjunction with the fence placement, defines the fence contents for manipulation.
Expands the tool settings to reveal the named fence tools.