Manage Issues Dialog
You can access this dialog from the following:
|Publish iModel||Publish i-model(s) dialog and allows you to save the design file as an i-model.|
Allows you to refresh the list of punch list items to get latest changes from the server.
|Search||Allows you to search for a punch list item.|
|Filters||The following filters allow you to narrow down your search:|
|Priority||Shows the priority status of the punch list item.|
The following columns are present in the list box:
When you hover the cursor on any of the punch list items, information associated with it like Subject, Created By, Assigned To, is displayed along with any Attachments and Comments.
- Open - Opens the Details tab of the Issue dialog associated with the punch list item.
- Show Attachments - Opens the Attachments tab of the Issue dialog to display any associated attachments.
- Show Comments - Opens the Comments tab of the Issue dialog to display any associated comments.
- Fit to view - Zooms in to the active view of the open drawing file to locate the concerned area.
- Capture the screen - Allows you to take a screen shot and add mark ups to attach to the punch list item.