To Specify Selection Criteria Based on Tag Values
- In the Select By Tags dialog, select a tag name in the Tag list box.
- In the Operator list box, select an operator, such as equal to or greater than.
- In the Expression field, key in a value that is valid for the tag selected in the Tag list box.
The first criterion displays and is automatically selected in the Criteria list box.
- (Optional) If you want to specify additional criteria and the next criterion is not mutually exclusive to the first, click the Or button.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 1–4 for each additional criterion you want to specify. For each newly specified criterion that is not mutually exclusive to the next, select the new criterion in the Criteria list box, and click the Or button.