New Storm Data Settings Dialog Box
This dialog allows you to set up parameters for a return event, including the curve settings and the time settings.
The dialog consists of the following controls:
- Curve Label: Enter a distinguishing label for the curve.
- Return Event: Enter the frequency of the event.
- Depth Type: Choose whether the curve is incremental or cumulative.
- Start: Enter the time at which the storm begins.
- Increment: Enter the time step.
- End: Enter the time at which the storm ends.
- Snow Catch Factor: Factor that corrects gage readings for snowfall.